Friday, May 13, 2011

The first of many to come.....

Share it Please
This is my first blog and I am so excited to finally begin a journey that I have been wanting to do for a long time. For the past 2 years, I have been making thing, re-purposing things, and designing things with the intension of starting a business. Well, like so many people, I think "why would someone buy my things when there is so much competition out there?" I need to get that out of my head! I have been reading so many blogs that sound like me! So whether or not I ever sell anything that I do, I need to tell myself that my talents are just as good as the ones I admire.
I will go back to some of the things that I have made in future post, but my most recent is an antique chair that I found on freecycle.org that I am falling in love with! Check out my antique chair post!

1 comment:

  1. I like to go to a blogger's first post, since it is often the perfect place to see what or why a blog was started and to learn a little about the blogger :o)

    It is so nice to meet you :o)
    Although I don't get to do as much blog visiting as I would love, I do try to be sure to make my return visits to all those that visit and comment at my place :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Heading now to check out some of your other posts...before I step away from the computer :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews