Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Day Pillow

Share it Please
I love all of the different Valentine's day decorations and ideas that I have been seeing in blog land! One really popped out at me and I HAD to make it! It was Jenny's pillow over at Days of Chalk and Chocolate! She gives a great tutorial that you can read here, so I will just show my pictures :-)




 I wrote my wedding vow's and I plan to make another one with our first dance song, which is "The Prayer" by, Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion. I think doing these pillows is a great reminder of such a great day!!
Thanks for the tutorial Jenny!!
Linking to:



4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, how beautiful. I love it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I love the idea of using your vows. So pretty and personal! Thanks for the link back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous (FABULOUS) creation! I love that you wrote your wedding vows!! So sweet! You have a great blog -- glad I came across it and now following. You can find me at CoffeeandCabernet.com - love it if you'd stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you over on Made by you Monday. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews