Monday, February 27, 2012

Linky or Bloglovin'??

Share it Please
follow I Know The Plans I Have For You with Bloglovin'

With GFC closing in just a couple of days, I wanted to send out a quick post and get some input on what your thoughts are. Are you freaking out a bit? I think that we all might be. I know that you will not be able to add your current followers to Linky yourself, but will you be able to see who was following you on GFC? Will it be completely gone, just like that?? Another way I found that we can follow eachother is through Bloglovin', which like Linky Followers is free. From what I have read about it seems a little easier to use, as you don't have to keep updating your posts. Bloglovin' automatically does it for you when you write a new post so your followers know. How can we all agree on 1 way to follow eachother? We want to be able to keep track of the blogs that we follow as well as the friends that follow us and also be able to keep track of our stats. How can we do that if we don't keep it all in one place? I would REALLY love to hear what you guys think on this one!! The clock is ticking!!

Pin It
Follow I Know The Plans I Have For You


2 comments:

  1. jill - thanks for posting our button on your sidebar! Can't wait to read your blog goals! See you on Friday!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Linky follower here!! Would love to have you join my site as well! www.pincushioncreations.com

    I dont know a whole lot about GFC closing either. My first impression was that it was just going to be for NON-Blogger users...like wordpress and typepad, but I have seen a few posts saying they think it will happen for blogger to. I have both Linky FOllowers and Blog lovin. I like both, but I do like how linky followers still shows the pictures or icon of who is following you...makes it a little more personal than just Blog lovin' say you have a certain amount of followers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews