Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Fun Day and a Spell Check...

Share it Please

 I learned yesterday that it is NOT St. Patty's day, it's St. Paddy's day! So, I love St. Paddy's Day and love taking the kids to the local parade! Last year I remember having to bundle up, but yesterday the weather was perfect (until the end of the parade). Right about the time it was ending, the heaven's opened up, and it was a downpour! We made it back to the car just in time to realize that the sunroof was left open.  I just wanted to share a few pictures! Hope you had a great St. Paddy's Day!!

My Kids:

Nick
 
Drew
 
Gabriella

 
Hello little Leprechaun! 

Should I tell her she has tissue
on the bottom of her shoe?

 My nieces and nephew



My sister-in-law and little nephew 
My newest little {2nd} cousin



 
So I went a little crazy with Picnik!! Cheers!






1 comment:

  1. I've been calling it "St. Patty's" day for years!! (I'm glad I wasn't the only one).
    I'm your 100th follower! - I found you through the "Live Laugh Blog Hop".
    The name of your blog is one of my favorite Bible verses.
    If you get a chance - please checkout my blog:
    www.godsgrowinggarden.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews