Monday, March 26, 2012

Movin' On UP!!! American Crafter Finale Week....

Share it Please

I feel like I haven't been posting much, but I have to say that this contest is keeping me SO busy! I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am to have made it to the FINALE {thanks to YOUR votes!}!! To think that on week one I had 30 votes, and this week, I had 164!!! Thank you all so much for supporting lil' ol' me!! This week is "contestant choice" week, and I can't wait to see my vision come to life!! I already feel like a winner! So, I leave you with that short post, 'cause I have A LOT to do!!! Anyone wanna babysit, LOL?? Since we all love pictures, here are all of my projects to date for American Crafter {at Nap Time Crafters}






Week 4: Contestant Choice




7 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Joy from Thrifty Parsonage Living. I found you via the linky party at a Simply Klassic Home. I've been enjoying reading some of your posts and I've become your newest follower via Linky followers tool. Would love to have you stop by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I cannot wait to see what you come up with this week as it is contestants choice! Looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Looks like you have been very busy with your awesome projects! Thank you so much for the visit and the sweet comment on my blog! I am your newest linky follower!
    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome, Jill! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. way to go Jill!! I can't wait to see what you'll do next!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done an amazing job on all your projects! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill! Wow, we know you've been so busy. I didn't know if you got my email, but you won the $50 Amazon gift card giveaway we had. If you want to email me directly through our blog I can get you all of the information. Thanks!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews