Thursday, April 12, 2012

And So A New Chapter Begins......

Share it Please
Please click here to vote for me!



I've been wanting to post about this for some time, but have been waiting for the right time. I'm still not sure if this is the right time but I....ok, so, I'm not great at keeping things in. My husband is more a private kinda guy, and me on the other hand, obviously I'm more of a "sharer". For the past {however many} months, things haven't been so easy for our family. Like many families today, we have been dealing with our share of struggles. Trying to keep it together and pretend that everything is all ok, has been more than too much to handle at times. Usually, things happen for a reason. Sometimes you know what that reason is right away,  other times.....you'll realize what the reason is, in good time. What I do know, is God has a plan for us. 


It's very easy {that's really not the right word} to call it quits with your spouse when life gets hard. That song "Love, will keeps us together"....yeah, not really. Everything else can tear you apart. Probably from my title, your thinking that the "everything else" has gotten the best of us. 
{source}
Well, I'm happy to say that love has kept us together. We do love each other. We have been together for 12 years and have 3 beautiful children. WE are ready to get our "happy" back! So we have made some plans for our {very near} future, that I believe are the changes we need to give HOPE to our future and our family. 
We have been {unhappily} renting our house for the past 7 months or so, and for so many reason, have never felt more that a house is not a HOME. THIS is our "Temporary home, it's not where we belong, just windows and rooms that we're passing through" and we are ready to make a house a home. 
So, back to when I said, things sometimes happen for a reason.... My mother~in~law has had her condo on the market, and no luck with selling. She has had LOTS of people looking, but for one reason or another, it hasn't sold. She no longer lives there, in fact, she lives out of town with my sister~in~law, and she has decided to give us the opportunity to buy it. When I talked to her on the phone, she said to me, "THIS is God's plan! He has a plan for us all....and maybe the reason it hasn't sold, is so that you can give your kids a home they can call their own." 
It's not a big place, it only has 2 bedrooms, but the potential is great! We will be building a 3rd bedroom in the basement and plans for lots of remodeling....so,  you know what that means....DIY PROJECTS!! Yea! I'm over the moon thinking of all I want to do to the place!! So I will take you along our journey of making OUR house, our HOME. So it begins....PACKING!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews