Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A BIG Welcome to my May Sponsors!!

Share it Please
Please click here to vote for me!

I have so many exciting things going on this month, both at my new home and at my home here at I Know the Plans I Have for You! As I am starting to get settled into the new house, as well as getting ready to start a bunch of {exciting} new projects, I would like to take a few minutes to introduce to you some of my new sponsors for May, as well as my continued sponsors. Last month I had a great time working with these ladies! All of their blogs are SO worth checking out!! I'd love for you to click on them and show them some love....you'll be glad you did! And don't forget to keep an eye out for my 1 year blog~aversary! In a few weeks I will be having a group giveaway with fantastic items!!

Photobucket S t a r d u s t  -  Decor & Style Photobucket  

1 comment:

  1. How do you find sponsors? I've always wondered about this!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews