Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Fathers' LOVE....

Share it Please
Please click here to vote for me!
 


I have always been a daddy's girl. I can remember being a little girl and thinking that my dad was just THE best thing in the world! When I look at how my girls look at their daddy....I know that they are thinking the same thing. There is nothing better in the world to see a man become a father, and know that their heart is filled with a joy, a tenderness, and a sense of pride that only becoming a father can provide. I saw it in my fathers' eyes as he walked me towards my husband to give me away...




I saw it happen when my son was born...


Ok, so that is exhaustion, but the pride and joy is bursting on the inside ;-)


Then on Father's Day 6 years ago, I was able to give my husband the best gift that I could ever think to give....


It took some planning on my part...and it was hard to keep it a surprise, BUT I managed to wait to keep my little father's day present a secret until that morning!! Surprise!! I'm giving you a daughter...TODAY!! Sorry, maybe breakfast in bed next year :-) And she is where his heart is!


I think because she was bald like him...they had a bond!





We were blessed once again with a very special {little} package just after father's day almost 2 years ago. And I will never forget the way my husband looked at this little girl...





They are little magnets stuck to him :)

Happy Father's Day!!

Pin It!

Don't forget to click on the links on my sidebar to enter the current giveaways (or click here and here) or this link up or this link up!!


3 comments:

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews