Sunday, July 15, 2012

Guest Post: Let's get to know Kim! Singledou[b]t


Hello New Friends!  I'm Kim from
Singledou[b]t.


  I'm excited to be here at I Know the Plan I Have for You.  When thinking of something to write, I wanted to do something different yet really introduce who I am.  I hope you enjoy.

Blog Name: 
Its a combination of "Singled Out" and "Single Doubt" 
I wrote a post about it recently.

Important things to know about me: 
I'm sarcastic so before I go any further, I feel you need to understand that. Its for your own protection.

I'm addicted to coffee. 

I'm deathly afraid of tiny little mice and large flying water bugs.

I say I am a runner but most days you have to bribe me with many riches to get me to actually run. 

I'm funny... at least to myself. 

I have Misophonia so just beware... its an actual thing people... ;) 

I have a weird obsession with Katie Holmes these days... not sure why... I secretly want to be her friend. Not Tom's. He's gross. 

I'm learning Spanish. If you see a random Spanish word pop up, I apologize... no i don't. 

What Am I Passionate about?
Blogging, Writing, Jesus, My Church, Photography, Knitting & Creating.





Thanks for taking time out to read this post and getting to know me a little better.  I'd love it if you stopped by my side of the web: SINGLEDOU[B]T

You can also find me here:

THANKS Jill for having me!



Thank you SO much for hanging out today Kim! I totally had to Google Misophonia ;) So that's what it's called! Now you guys can all Google it too {just so I don't feel like the only one!}

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews