Monday, December 17, 2012

What's on YOUR Wishlist??

Do you write out your holiday wishlist? Do you ever hint to the kids in hopes that they will tell dad everything you want? I try to go that route (#shameless), because when I'm at the store with them, they are always saying..."Dad would like that!" "We should get that for dad!" "Mom, we really need to get dad some presents!!" So I figure that they MUST do the same thing to him! I was telling the kids one day just a few of the things that I would LOVE to have! I didn't want to overwhelm them. I know that they can only remember so much, and apparently my little one remembered EVERYTHING on my list!! I'm so proud of my baby. She was telling her cousin while having a play-date about my list, and I overheard the whole thing! Shhh, don't tell her....I wouldn't want her to think I eavesdrop ;)
Do you still have a lot to do?? I'd love to hear what you've been doing to prepare for Christmas! If you like to enter AT&T's #WishADay check it out here http://bit.ly/UFBfE7



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews