Monday, February 25, 2013

Diy Pendant Light {From a Vase}

Changing a light fixture photo image_zps590752ba.jpg


I hope you all had a great weekend! mine was pretty uneventful. Until tonight. I've been really waiting to show you one of my most favorite DIY projects. The plan is/was to tell you all about it, in detail tomorrow. But it is almost 3am, and my little one has been throwing up every 15 minutes or so since around 1. I hope this doesn't go on all night, but even when it doesn't it is so hard for me to sleep. I feel like I have to be on high alert with the puke bowl! I'm sure it will be a LONG night. I have some pics, but not the ones I planned to use. I will also be including an "unprofessional" tutorial....more of a "how I did it" tutorial. So, just in case I am unable to move off of the couch after a night of being nurse on the late shift, I wanted to give you a peek at my new love! A hanging pendant light that I made from a $13 vase, a light kit, and an Edison bulb. It was pretty easy! Stay tuned for the details!




2 comments:

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews